The MIUI 12.5 Enhanced update has finally rolled out in India for the Poco M3
February 2021, Poco M3 was launched in India with MIUI 12 based on Android 10. Recently, we have seen the release of MIUI 12.5 update for many Xiaomi devices. The new user interface of this company is developed based on Android 11 . MIUI 12.5 stable beta now appears to be available for some Poco M3 owners.
According to gizmochina new update for Poco M3 with ID 22.214.171.124.RJFINXM about 2 It has a size of 6 GB and a number of device functions have been improved in it. Among the changes applied in this update, we can mention the improvement of centralized algorithms, liquid storage, atomized memory, fast performance and intelligent balance. All these changes are mentioned in the above-mentioned reservation report file. Next, we will go over some other MIUI 12.5 changes for Poco M3.
POCO M3 India MIUI 12.5 official advanced changes:
- Fast performance and more efficient battery consumption
- Centralized Algorithms: New algorithms dynamically allocate system resources based on specific scenes and ensure a smooth experience on all models.
- Atomized Memory: A very fine mechanism in memory management, reducing RAM usage. will make it more efficient.
- Fluid Storage: New sensitive storage mechanisms keep your system smooth and responsive over time.
- Smart Balance: Core system improvements allow your device to to make the best use of flagship hardware specifications.
These changes also refer to Android 11; This means that this is the first time that the new Android version has been released for Indian Poco M3 users. Considering that we have now entered the era of Android 12 , the release of Android 11 for this phone is a little surprising.
Furthermore, given that the MIUI 12.5 update is still in the stable beta stage, it may take some time before it is widely available to all users. However, stable beta releases are always a prelude to the release of final stable releases. These versions are mostly released to ensure that there are no issues with the operating system.
However, there is a way that you can get these updates earlier than other users. For this purpose, first enter the device settings and then go to the system update section. In this section, go to update settings and tap on the option to get updates early.
Also, you can visit This link, manually download and install the new versions of the user interface of your desired phone.