The Galaxy S23 Ultra may come with a 200-megapixel sensor


The Galaxy S23 Ultra may come with a 200-megapixel sensor

The Galaxy S23 Ultra may come with a 200-megapixel sensor

Samsung introduced its first 200 megapixel camera sensor for smartphones in late 2021. Of course, this particular sensor has not yet been used in any of the Korean technology giant’s phones. The product will be seen in the flagship phone of 2022, the S22 Ultra, but instead this phone was launched with a 108-megapixel sensor and now according to a new report Xda-Developers It seems that with The final stages of updating the new version of ISOCELL sensor (HP3), the possibility of its launch in Samsung’s 2023 flagship phone has become stronger.

  • The display of the Galaxy S23 Ultra will probably be curved on all four sides

Although the first prescription Samsung’s 200-megapixel ISOCELL sensor, the HP1, was equipped with impressive specifications at the time of launch, but the company’s Samsung Mobile Communications and Electromechanics divisions introduced an updated version of it called the HP3 in late 2021. There is still no information about the improvements of the HP3 version compared to the original version of this sensor, however, this 200 megapixel sensor alone is enough to claim the title of one of the largest sensors available for smartphones. Both departments jointly contribute to the production of this sensor; Samsung’s mobile communications division is responsible for 30% of this process, and the remaining 70% is the responsibility of the electromechanics division of the Korean technology giant.

In 2020, Samsung introduced its 108-megapixel camera sensor in the Galaxy S20 Ultra and the following year used the same sensor in its S21 Ultra. The company released this sensor for the third time in the Galaxy S22 Ultra, and although it leads the megapixel race among other brands, it is still working to improve the camera technology of its next flagship phones. If the rumors are true and the company can offer a 200-megapixel sensor in the S23 Ultra, it could significantly improve the camera equipment level of its flagship phones.

Previous The Galaxy S22 depreciates three times faster than the iPhone 13
Next The real picture of OnePlus Ace Racing Edition shows its back panel

No Comment

Leave a reply

Your email address will not be published.