iPhone 13 won the title of the best-selling phone in the world in the first quarter of 2022


iPhone 13 won the title of the best-selling phone in the world in the first quarter of 2022

iPhone 13 won the title of the best-selling phone in the world in the first quarter of 2022

iPhone 13 In 2021, it was ranked as the third best-selling smartphone. And that too in a situation where only three months had passed since its official launch. For this reason, the high sales figures of this phone this year were not far from our expectations.

According to what PhoneArena According to the IDC report, the Apple iPhone 13 was the best-selling phone in the world in the quarter ending March 2022 (March 1400 and April 1401). Apple had faced serious problems in the supply chain during this period of time.

IDC has not announced the exact sales and share of the iPhone 13 in the mobile market. iPhone 12 and The iPhone 11 previously achieved such success in 2021 and 2020, and many analysts expected the iPhone 13 to be the best-selling phone in 2022. The iPhone 13, which has a base price of $799 in the US market, has an A15 Bionic processor and uses a dual camera along with a 6.1-inch screen.

Reviews show that the biggest competitors iPhone 13 has been Apple’s own phones in global markets. The 6.7-inch phone iPhone 13 Pro Max was the second best-selling phone in the world in the first quarter of 2022. This shows that many users believe that the specifications and capabilities of the iPhone 13 Pro Max justify the price of the device.

iPhone 13 Pro is ranked fourth in the table Is. iPhone 13 mini could not be among the top five best-selling phones. Apple knows very well that users are not very interested in the iPhone mini, and for this reason, rumors say that this year we are going to see the farewell to the iPhone mini and the unveiling of the first model of the iPhone Max.

It seems that the iPhone 13 series phones overall account for 84% of The entire revenue of the iPhone in the first quarter of 2022 has been earned by Apple. The remaining 16 percent was obtained through the iPhone SE and iPhone 12 and iPhone 11 phones. /p>

  • Apple iPhone 13 is still the best-selling phone in the Chinese market
  • Forecast to sell 80 million units of the iPhone 13 series in one season

Samsung also has representatives among the five best-selling phones of the first quarter of 2022, however, it seems that the series phones Galaxy S22 did not perform well. In the first quarter of 2022, this phone was Galaxy A12 , which was able to rank third after iPhone 13 and iPhone 13 Pro Max. self slow Galaxy A32 took the fifth place.

Samsung is currently the best-selling brand in the low-end smartphone market and is likely to maintain this position in the coming seasons. Samsung has launched the new Galaxy A12 and Galaxy A32 phones in the market and we expect the new phones to perform well in the market.

Previous The Galaxy Z Flip 4 was spotted with a 4nm Snapdragon 8 Gen 1+ chip
Next Galaxy S20 Ultra is the favorite phone of Americans

No Comment

Leave a reply

Your email address will not be published.