HyperJuice: the most powerful power bank equipped with USB-C in the world
About a month ago on Kickstarter, an interesting project Hyperjuice was created. This project has received about 4 times its intended budget to date; While there are still three weeks left until the fundraising time ends.
- power bank buying guide and important points to consider before buying
- Get to know Aukey PB-AT10 power bank and PA-T15 charger
This power bank has a capacity of 27,000 mAh and has two USB-C (one 100W and the other 60W) and one USB-A port (with 18W output). This power bank outputs a maximum of 130 watts when using all three ports. The two USB-C ports support Power Delivery 3.0 and the USB-A port supports Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0. This power bank has also received approvals for air travel.
With this power bank, you can charge a large laptop (such as Macbook Pro 15 inch), a small laptop or tablet (like 12-inch MacBook , iPad Pro 12.9 inch) and a phone (such as iPhone) at the same time. The aforementioned power bank also has the ability to charge photographic camera, sports cameras GoPro (GoPro), headphones, speakers, headsets virtual reality, Nintendo Switch and even drones. This power bank is the only power bank capable of supplying energy to the 16-inch Wacom MobileStudio Pro, which requires 100 watts of energy.
|Model||Anker PowerCore+ PD||HyperJuice||Omnicharge 20 USB-C||26800||27000||20100|
|Maximum USB-C Output (Watts)||30||100||60|
|Most USB-C input (watts)||27||100||45|
|Time required for full charging (hours)||4.5||1||3|
|Number USB-C ports||1||2||2|
|usability when charging||No||Yes||No|
Comparison of HyperJuice with similar power banks
Full charge of this power bank From zero to hundred, it takes about an hour. In addition, you can output from it while charging. This power bank weighs only 550 grams. The body is made of high quality aluminum. It is expected that this product will be released soon at a price of 149 dollars.
The technical specifications of this product can be seen in brief below:
- Capacity: 27000 mAh/100W
- Interfaces: 100W USB- C Power Delivery 3.0 / 60W USB-C Power Delivery 3.0 / 18W USB-A Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 100W port outputs: 5V/3A, 9V/3A, 12V/3A, 15V/3A , 20V/3A, 20V/5A
- Outputs related to the 60-watt port: 5V/3A, 9V/3A, 12V/3A, 15V/3A, 20V/3A
- Related outputs To 18W port: 3.6V~12V, Max 18W
- Maximum output power: 130W
- Maximum input power: 100W
- Time required for charging Full: between 1 and 1.5 hours
- DC/DC efficiency: up to 98%
- Device temperature: 0 to 45 degrees when charging and 20 to 50 degrees when discharging
- Safety considerations: protection against current/voltage/overtemperature, short circuit
- Body material: Aluminum
- Dimensions: 183.2 x 77.1 x 21 3 mm
- Weight: 550 grams
You can see the power of this power bank in the following video: