Galaxy Tab A7 Lite announced – Samsung’s new budget tablet
Samsung has just unveiled its new budget tablet named Galaxy Tab A7 Lite. This tablet uses interesting features such as stereo speaker, Dolby Atmos technology, etc. Stay with us and take a closer look at this tablet.
Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 Lite was announced a few days after the Korean company unveiled its semi-flagship tablet, the Galaxy Tab S7 FE. This is Samsung’s latest Android device that uses an 8.7-inch LCD display with WXGA+ TFT resolution. The beating heart of this tablet is MediaTek’s octa-core Helio P22T chip, which is paired with 4 GB of RAM. An 8-megapixel rear and 2-megapixel front camera is also considered for this tablet. Tab A7 Lite operating system is Android 11 with One UI interface and Samsung has provided a 5100mAh battery with 15W charger for this device.
: Presentation of Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 FE The price is 649 euros
key specifications of Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 Lite
- 8.7-inch WUXGA+ TFT display with a resolution of 1340 x 800 pixels
- MediaTek Helio P22T 8-core processor with IMG GPU GE8320 650
- 3 or 4 GB of RAM
- 32 or 64 GB of storage expandable up to 1 TB via microSD
- Android 11 with One user interface UI
- 8MP main camera with auto focus
- 2MP selfie camera
- with 3.5mm headphone jack, stereo speakers tuned by AKG with Dolby Atmos standard
Samsung will launch its new Galaxy Tab in two colors, dark gray and silver. The price of the 3.32 GB Wi-Fi version is 169 euros and the LTE version is 199 euros.