Global sales of Red Magic 7 Pro will start soon
Nubia Red Magic 7 introduced in February and sold out all over the world just a few days after its unveiling. Now we have to welcome Nubia Red Magic 7 Pro Let’s go on the world stage. This gaming brand plans to attract the attention of more people with Red Magic 7 Pro.
Nubia Red Magic 7 Pro has Snapdragon 8 generation one and 16GB. RAM memory is used. Also, it has a chip called Red Core 1 that focuses on sound and light RGB and haptic feedback. This makes the main chip focus on improving the gaming experience.
Running heavy games means the temperature increases; Therefore, Nubia has created 9 different layers of materials that have the ability to repel heat. Also, the Red Magic 7 Pro has a new turbofan that can reach 20,000 rpm while being silent.
According to GSMArena, the initial purchase offer of this product will start from April 22 (April 23). Mobile Price The Obsidian Black Red Magic 7 with 256GB of internal storage is $799 or €799 or £679. Another version is the Supernova, which comes with 512GB of storage and costs $899 or €899 or £759.
- The global version of Nubia Red Magic 7 Pro in It will be announced on April 23
Next, here is the complete list of global markets where the Nubia Red Magic 7 Pro will be available:
- Europe: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Lithuania, Croatia, Luxembourg, Republic of Cyprus, Czech Republic, Netherlands, Denmark, Poland, Estonia, Portugal, Finland, Romania, France, Slovakia, Germany, Slovenia, Greece, Spain, Sweden, Ireland, Hungary, Italy, Latvia and Malta
- North America: Canada and United States of America
- Asia Pacific: Australia, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Macau, Philippines, Vietnam and Singapore
- Middle East: Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, UAE Arabic and Qatar
- Latin America: Mexico and Peru and Chile
The only difference between global and Chinese Red Magic 7 Pro is that Instead of supporting 135W charging technology, international markets support a relatively conservative 65W fast charging technology for a 5000 mAh battery.